One Day Training Course: Legipid Legionella Fast Detection
- The main goal of this course is to achieve the necessary practical knowledge of the test Legipid® Legionella Fast Detection, the only one certified world-wide by AOAC-RI and validated by ISO 17025 laboratories.
- The participants will be divided in groups of 4 people (max.) in order to guarantee an adequate participation.
- Each group will be guided and trained by an expert instructor individually.
Welcome and general introduction
1. Basic outline of Legipid test and its different applications
2. Validation and certification of the test
3. Applications of the test
Technical session (practice):
1. Sample preparation: available strategies for the concentration.
2. Analysis step-by-step
3. Results interpretation
4. Analysis of simple batches (big formats)
5. MP4 Hunter
- People interested in incorporating Legipid in their activity
- Professionals of private and public laboratories, disinfection and treatment of risk installations, suppliers of Legionella testing and analysis, inspection bodies, etc.
- Non-professional participants who might be interested in fast microbiologic analysis in water
- Scientific and Technological Park of Jaume I University, Building Espaitec 2, Ground floor, Laboratory 2 - Castellón de la Plana (5 minutes from the train station)
MORE INFORMATION: contact with Mireia Lazaro, Sales Manager
Tel. +34 964 108 131 / +34 675 613 858