CETEC: First NATA Accredited Laboratory in Australia for Rapid Legionella Analysis with Legipid
More information can be found in the following links:
The Legipid method is the “Waters, by the determination of … Legionella spp, Legionella pneumophilia … by the methods of in-house METNATA43”
CETEC’s wholly owned laboratory, FORAY Laboratories, is proudly ISO 17025 accredited by NATA, in addition to holding a number of method specific accreditations.
This NATA certification ensures that FORAY Laboratories maintains compliance with a number of quality principles as outlined in ISO17025 including Corrective Actions, Quality Management amongst other requirements. Foray Laboratories is an accreditated facility for both Biological and Chemical Testing.
Further to the laboratory certification, FORAY Laboratories has NATA accreditation(s) for the following methods:
- Rapid Legionella analysis and Plate Count (Heterotrophic Colony Count - AS/NZS 4276.3.2:2003)
- Sampling of potable water
- Organic emissions from indoor materials and products (ASTM D5116)
- Collection of organics by pump and tube technique (AS 2986.1)
- Formaldehyde by GC-MS
- Total Volatile Organic Compounds by GC-MS
FORAY Laboratories is proud to maintain NATA accreditation and compliance as it “provides a means of determining, formally recognising and promoting the competence of facilities to perform specific types of testing, inspection, calibration and other related activities”.